Tax Accountant for Personal
Personal Tax Accountant in Vancouver
Spring is usually the time when most individuals look for a personal tax accountant in Vancouver. Ebrahimi Accounting assists in finalizing and filing personal income tax return or T1 returns for Vancouverites on a annual basis and has developed a reputation to helping save clients hard earned income.
Having accountants at Ebrahimi Accounting oversee your personal taxes in Vancouver, we will help complete your tax slips in detail during tax season. list of Income tax slips commonly part of personal tax returns:
- Employment Income- T4, T4A
- Pension and Annuities- T4A, T4A(OAS), T4A(P), T4RIF, T4RSP
- Investment Income- T5, T3, T600, T5008, T5013 OR T5013A
- Foreign Assets tax return
- Rental Income tax return
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Income- T4RSP
- Schedule of Capital Gains and Losses
- Income from Self Employment
- Debt Forgiveness
- Other Income, including the following slips- T4E, T4PS, T5007, RC62, RC210
Tax preparation is a mandatory task for all, however, it doesn't have to cause headaches. At Ebrahimi Accounting in Vancouver, BC, we're dedicated on taking the stress of tax season for everyone, regardless of their industry.
As your personal tax accountant, our accountants will identify all possible tax deductions available to be included personal tax return. Such deductions include, but not limited to:
- Employment Expenses- Form 2200
- Investment Income- T101, T102, T5003, T5004, T1-CP
- Rental Property associated expenses
- RRSP Contributions
- Membership Fees, Union and Professional Dues
- Alimony and Maintenance Payment- T1157
- Disability Support Expenses
- Relocation Expenses
- Child Care Expenses
- Legal Associated Expenses
- Stocks and Options
- Fines, Penalties and Levies
- Allowable Business Investment Losses
- Income Tax payment Installments
- Pension Adjustment Reversal/Past Service Pension Adjustments- T10/T215
Personal Income Tax Credits
Tax credit deductions are available for you to claim when filing your income tax during tax season. Our accountants will focus on identifying any available tax credits based on your income, investments, training, education, and any relatable expenses.
Refundable Tax Credits:
- Pension Credits
- Spousal Income Exemption
- Eligible Dependents
- Seniors Ages +65 years
- B.C. Caregiver Credits
- Charities & Other Gifts
- Medical Expenses
- Adoption Expenses Credits
- Student Loan Interests
- Tuition Credits
- EI & CPP Credits
- Mental or Physical Impairment
- Firefighters & Search/Rescue Volunteers
Dividend Tax Credits
Dividends received from taxable Canadian corporations qualify for a B.C. dividend tax credit. Tax credit rate will vary based on the year you received the dividend and the type of dividend you received.
Taxation Through Excellence Guaranteed
Don’t underestimate the importance of selecting the right tax representative or accountant. Ebrahimi Accounting is backed by proven results and loyal clients that have dedicated their trust and financials onto our hands. We work very dedicatedly to provide you with honest and reliable services that will have you worry free unlike other firms.
Accurate & Trustworthy
Our accountants at Ebrahimi Accounting have decades of note worthy experience providing accurate tax services that you can trust.
We ensure the services we provide you meet all of CRA's & Gov regulation and industry standards all whilst providing you the most benefit.
A well coordinated due-diligence process ensures a smooth transition and integration of operations after we close the deal.
Request a Free Callback
The very best relationships are when both parties benefit. Ebrahimi Accounting have served both business and individuals in Vancouver for over 26 years. We take the time to know you — and understand your goals. We're committed to providing services that put our you first.